Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MiteshGovan
Helper III
Helper III

Image Not appearing in gallery on Teams

Hi

I trust that you are well. I having an issue whereby the images are not opening up when opening the app on Microsoft Teams. It opens up on the web. Can you please assist me?

Please see the attachment? Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Mitesh

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
JayMagness
Super User
Super User

HI,

I have to be honest on this one.. I had a case open for over 150Days trying to get a resolution to the same issue.

Finally a Developer at Microsoft was monitoring open tickets and called me back directly. 

As we in the Power Platform need to understand there is a lot of integration that is goin on and the truth is that I have nothing but respect for the people in the development labs drinking Jolt Cola that make this all happen. 

Now there are many things that run in the web and other that do not. as an example Location.XXXX does not work in the Desktop client but does in the Web. this is all because they need to work and play better at the SDK level in Microsoft. 

This said try used "Thisitem.Value"

Jay

View solution in original post

MiteshGovan
Helper III
Helper III

Hi Jay

Thank you so much for your assistance. I have managed to sort out the issue.

4 REPLIES 4
JayMagness
Super User
Super User

HI,

I have to be honest on this one.. I had a case open for over 150Days trying to get a resolution to the same issue.

Finally a Developer at Microsoft was monitoring open tickets and called me back directly. 

As we in the Power Platform need to understand there is a lot of integration that is goin on and the truth is that I have nothing but respect for the people in the development labs drinking Jolt Cola that make this all happen. 

Now there are many things that run in the web and other that do not. as an example Location.XXXX does not work in the Desktop client but does in the Web. this is all because they need to work and play better at the SDK level in Microsoft. 

This said try used "Thisitem.Value"

Jay

Hi Jay

I trust that you are well. Thank you for responding. My images are pulling from a list on sharepoint. Thisitem.image is the image column that it is pulling the images from in the gallery view. I have tried Thisitem.Value doesn't work. 

Hi,

Send me an email and we can try to resolve it on teams session. 

jay@research-nest.com

MiteshGovan
Helper III
Helper III

Hi Jay

Thank you so much for your assistance. I have managed to sort out the issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (38,809)