cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Image Won't Refresher

I have a Gallery with an Image field.

I have a an 'ImageCollection' that runs on start of the app.

What I thought was the correct image has been displaying properly in the Gallery image field for months, based on the content of the dropdown associated with the Gallery, when the dropdown is changed by the User.

I noticed yesterday that one of the images was not the proper image for the location chosen in the dropdown. I found the proper image, uploaded the proper image to the SP image library. I refreshed SP. I refreshed the PA data connection. I created a new image collection. I closed the app.

I opened the app; all 'run on start' collections ran properly. I have no errors associated with the Gallery of the image field in the Gallery.

The image did not update. After all of this the image still has not updated to the new 'correct' image. The system continues to display the original wrong image, even though the old 'collection' with the wrong image no longer exists.

Why doesn't the system update and show the desired image now found in the new image collection?

2 REPLIES 2
Anu_Gupta
Community Support
Community Support

The system continues to display the original wrong image. I think the App is somehow referencing the OLD values. Could you try clear collection and I would like you to test a simple app and render image collection there and change the values to new [Image]value and see if that is happening on other app too?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did all you suggested.

1. Used Clear(NameOfCollection) to clear the collection. The image control emptied out.

2. Saved and closed app and went back in.

3. Created button with ClearCollect(NameOfCollection). Pressed button, the same old/wrong image appeared in Image control (I did verify that the old image is no longer in the Library).

Not sure why the old image keeps appearing. Surprisingly, others see the new image, but I don't. I see the old image.

Thoughts?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,338)