cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolver III
Resolver III

Image cut off in Gallery

Hi All,

This isn't much of a problem, just a curiosity I noticed which I prefer to get fixed.

I have a gallery with an image in there (image changes depending on the details of the item).

cutoff.PNG

3 of these images seem to be ''cut-off'' on the bottom part. However I am puzzled as to how this can happen since every row should be a templated copy of the first row (if im not mistaken) anyone have any thoughts ? again this is not problematic at all however it would look nicer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @gjeh ,

Have you left room if you add the image control height and the padding and compare to the gallery template height?

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @gjeh ,

Have you left room if you add the image control height and the padding and compare to the gallery template height?

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

fiddling around with the image controll's padding did the trick.

Thanks !

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Check out the Power Apps Community Call for January 2021

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,757)