cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Image view in gallery

Good day,

I am building a Power App in which I have a gallery connected to the CDS. I am uploading an image using the pen input control. I want to show this image in a gallery. However, I am getting a black picture instead of the signature. I am able to display the signature in the EditForm aGalleryImageIssue.pngs to push it into the CDS but cannot display it in the gallery. See screen shot. Thanks for your help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Image view in gallery

Hi @MikePoirier ,

The reason why you met this problem is that if you do not set the peninput's backgroud, it will be set to black by default.

Since your pen's color is black too, so it will see like a blank picture.

To avoid this, you need to set the peninput's backgroud.

If you want to the background is white, the line is black. Please the PenInput's Fill: White

Then the picture will just look like this:

12123.PNG

If you want to set the background and line to other colors, you just need to set the peninput's Fill and Color to other colors.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MikePoirier ,

The reason why you met this problem is that if you do not set the peninput's backgroud, it will be set to black by default.

Since your pen's color is black too, so it will see like a blank picture.

To avoid this, you need to set the peninput's backgroud.

If you want to the background is white, the line is black. Please the PenInput's Fill: White

Then the picture will just look like this:

12123.PNG

If you want to set the background and line to other colors, you just need to set the peninput's Fill and Color to other colors.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

It works! Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,573)