cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Images not visible in the mobile APP, images attached to the Sharepoint list

Hello,
apply this video to achieve the images attached to a record of a sharepoint list, on the web I can see each of the attached images ... the problem is that when I started the PowerApps app in Windows10, Android or IOS I did not samples the images.

Attached the image so that they can visualize the problem and evaluate the case and I hope to communicate with my person for a solution to the case ...

My email is fmartinez@grupoqci.com

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Images not visible in the mobile APP, images attached to the Sharepoint list

Hi @Fmartinez,

I have made a test, the issue is confirmed on my side.

The user @sajarac has faced same issue with you, please check my response within the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Share-point-pictures-can-not-be-seen-on-IOS-D...

I have also post this issue to my product team, the response from the SENIOR Tech Lead @Reza Shojaei <rezash@microsoft.com> as below:

Pictures that need authentication on SharePoint are not supported yet

If you want to display attachment pictures of Your SP list items within Mobile device (Android device, iOS device, and Windows Phone), I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Images not visible in the mobile APP, images attached to the Sharepoint list

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Fmartinez,

I have made a test, the issue is confirmed on my side.

The user @sajarac has faced same issue with you, please check my response within the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Share-point-pictures-can-not-be-seen-on-IOS-D...

I have also post this issue to my product team, the response from the SENIOR Tech Lead @Reza Shojaei <rezash@microsoft.com> as below:

Pictures that need authentication on SharePoint are not supported yet

If you want to display attachment pictures of Your SP list items within Mobile device (Android device, iOS device, and Windows Phone), I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

@v-xida-msftis this still the official position??

"If you want to display attachment pictures of Your SP list items within Mobile device (Android device, iOS device, and Windows Phone), I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently."

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,409)