cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Implementing AdminApp Version 2 - Problems

Hello PowerApps-Community,

last week i implemented the the app CoE (Center of Excellence) in our environment. Now we want to implement another admin app to make comparisons which one would fits better.

Now i have questions/problems to install the Admin App Vers. 2. Did anyone tried to implement the app in their environment? I tried to implement the app to my test environment. I have got over 200 form errors and 6 runtime errors...

1.) I think the most important is that one line:

ClearCollect(collEnvironments; PowerplatformforAdmins.GetAdminEnvironment().value);; ClearCollect(outStandingRequests; CountIf(SandPitAccessRequests; RequestStatus.Value = "Outstanding"));; ClearCollect(collFlowEnvironments; Flow.ListUserEnvironments().value)

The error underlines the last ClearCollect which i also underlined manually. Here the error-message:

>> Calling an unknown or unsupported function.

>> The function has invalid arguments.

2.) I also have no glue what the "SandPitAccessRequests" in the code above is doing. Is it something with the server connection (request-Response)? I get 5 runtime errors with server problems. I did a screenshot where you can see the error. It´s in german, i can translate it in english if someone want.

I did not changed the input "m365x53669...sharepoint.com" (screenshot).. Do i have to change it? I dont know what to put in instead and I don't know what it does either.

Maybe the first problem could be resolved by solving the second one..

Guys I am in my third week in working with powerApps, I hope you have understanding. My english is also not the best..

I hope someone can help me and maybe implemented already in their environment.

Thank you really mutch.

Best regards,

CanD

1 REPLY 1
Helper II
Helper II

Sry guys, posting it the third time. Always got a spam report when i want to edit it...

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,553)