cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
TiredOldCoder
Helper I
Helper I

Import Component Error (Replacing)

All,

 

Has anyone else experienced this error when importing & replacing a component?

 

WebAuthoring abnormal termination.
Client date/time: 2019-07-16T13:57:37.510Z
Version: 3.19071.14 (v3.19071.14.119064649)
Session ID: b9ad0597-3423-4c1b-8974-d4fd3c20562f
description: {"exception":{"message":"XMLHttpRequest error(string). {\"traceLevel\":3,\"message\":\"An error occurred in Document API document.importcomponentsasync, activity id ad8871b7-0a53-4012-a01e-d47b0d8a2ce3\",\"status\":500}","name":"UnhandledError","_isCritical":true,"detail":{"exception":{}}},"error":"[circular]","promise":{"_oncancel":null,"_nextState":null,"_state":{"name":"error","enter":"[function]","cancel":"[function]","done":null,"then":null,"_completed":"[function]","_error":"[function]","_notify":"[function]","_progress":"[function]","_setCompleteValue":"[function]","_setErrorValue":"[function]"},"_value":"[circular]","_isException":false,"_errorId":40,"done":"[function]","then":"[function]"},"id":40,"setPromise":"[function]"}
stack: UnhandledError: XMLHttpRequest error(string). {"traceLevel":3,"message":"An error occurred in Document API document.importcomponentsasync, activity id ad8871b7-0a53-4012-a01e-d47b0d8a2ce3","status":500}
at t [as constructor] (https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v3.19071.14.119064649/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.19071.14.119064649:...)
at new t (https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v3.19071.14.119064649/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.19071.14.119064649:...)
at o._translateError (https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v3.19071.14.119064649/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.19...)
at o._raiseTerminalError (https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v3.19071.14.119064649/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.19...)
at o._unhandledException (https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v3.19071.14.119064649/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.19...)
at o.<anonymous> (https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v3.19071.14.119064649/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.19...)
at https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v3.19071.14.119064649/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.19071.14.119064649:...
at Object.throw (https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v3.19071.14.119064649/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.19071.14.119064649:...)
at u (https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v3.19071.14.119064649/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.19071.14.119064649:...)
at Object.q [as _notify] (https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v3.19071.14.119064649/studio/openSource/modified/winjs/js/base....)
errorNumber: 0
errorMessage: XMLHttpRequest error(string). {"traceLevel":3,"message":"An error occurred in Document API document.importcomponentsasync, activity id ad8871b7-0a53-4012-a01e-d47b0d8a2ce3","status":500}
callStack: UnhandledError: XMLHttpRequest error(string). {"traceLevel":3,"message":"An error occurred in Document API document.importcomponentsasync, activity id ad8871b7-0a53-4012-a01e-d47b0d8a2ce3","status":500}
at t [as constructor] (https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v3.19071.14.119064649/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.19071.14.119064649:...)
at new t (https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v3.19071.14.119064649/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.19071.14.119064649:...)
at o._translateError (https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v3.19071.14.119064649/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.19...)
at o._raiseTerminalError (https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v3.19071.14.119064649/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.19...)
at o._unhandledException (https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v3.19071.14.119064649/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.19...)
at o.<anonymous> (https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v3.19071.14.119064649/studio/js/AppMagic.WebAuthoring.js?v=3.19...)
at https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v3.19071.14.119064649/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.19071.14.119064649:...
at Object.throw (https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v3.19071.14.119064649/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.19071.14.119064649:...)
at u (https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v3.19071.14.119064649/studio/js/Core.js?v=3.19071.14.119064649:...)
at Object.q [as _notify] (https://cdn-paaprodeus.azureedge.net/v3.19071.14.119064649/studio/openSource/modified/winjs/js/base....)

 

v/r,

Bill

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@SkiDK ,

Looked at the other exceptions you listed and the one thing they had in common was none of them was the exact same error.  I did not try the other browsers or in private mode.  These are things that I tried:

- Remove component from screens = Error
- Delete component from component tab = Success

After this, future imports did not error. Probably another unsolved mystery.

v/r,

Bill

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SkiDK
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@SkiDK ,

Looked at the other exceptions you listed and the one thing they had in common was none of them was the exact same error.  I did not try the other browsers or in private mode.  These are things that I tried:

- Remove component from screens = Error
- Delete component from component tab = Success

After this, future imports did not error. Probably another unsolved mystery.

v/r,

Bill

Hey @TiredOldCoder 

 

Ah I see. I guess that happens.



 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,795)