cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EllenHeijmans
Helper II
Helper II

Import string into int column in Dataverse table

I have an Excel file with a table. I use a Power Automate flow to import that data from Excel into a Dataverse table. One of the columns in the table is of the datatype Whole Number (called Relatienummer). When the flow reads from the Excel file it turns all the columns into strings.

I have added the action Add a New Row to the flow. When I click other fields (strings) I can choose from Dynamic Content. When I click the column Relatienummer (Whole Number), the columns from the previous steps disappear from Dynamic Content.

I've tried all other things like int(body('Lees de tabel Relaties uit Excelbestand')?['Relatienummer']), or working with triggerBody, but I keep getting errors.

I'm not trying to something strange! I just want to put a string into a integer.

Can anyone help me?

Deel1.pngDeel2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EllenHeijmans
Helper II
Helper II

Ha! Finally found it myself. I tried Items, but the wrong way. I used it with the previous step.

This worked: int(items('Vul_records_in_de_tabel_Relaties_in_Dataverse')?['Relatienummer'])

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
EllenHeijmans
Helper II
Helper II

Ha! Finally found it myself. I tried Items, but the wrong way. I used it with the previous step.

This worked: int(items('Vul_records_in_de_tabel_Relaties_in_Dataverse')?['Relatienummer'])

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PWREduCon768x460.png

Join us at PWR EduCon - A Power Platform Conference

Learn from the top Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate & Power Virtual Agents experts!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,167)