cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EllenHeijmans
Helper II
Helper II

Import text into choice field

I have an Excel Sheet with a column Relatiesoort (string). And I have a Dataverse table with a field of the datatype Choice (value = number). See images below.

I want to use a Power Automate Flow to import from Excel into Dataverse. How can I get the value (number) of the choice, link it to the text of the Excel column, and put it in the choice field.

I've looked all over the Internet, but I can't find an easy way of doing this (or at least one I understand 😀)

Excel.pngChoice.png

5 REPLIES 5
EllenHeijmans
Helper II
Helper II

Anyone?

v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @EllenHeijmans ,

What values from excel do you want to save into Dataverse?

Best Regards,

Wearsky

Like the text "Klant" from the Excel column Relatiesoort. "Klant" is een option in Choice, but I need to know the value.

v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

EllenHeijmans
Helper II
Helper II

If I am not mistaken, this example reads from een table / entity with choices in CDS. With Dataverse I don't see an option to read from Choices.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,140)