cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Improved app rendering Gallery Scroll Issue (IOS)

Hi, I have created an app in classic rendering mode whe i change this to the 'Improved app rendering (final validation)’ mode.

The used galleries can't be scrolled when entering the page the first time, when an other control has been touched the gallery can scroll.

I had this also logged as an issue with REG:118082318850269 but than support asks you to change it to classic mode and closes the call?!? In this way you maintain bugs and solve bugs only by workarrounds.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the info. We are looking into this issue. As a workaround, consider setting ShowNavigation=true. This will display navigation buttons which work in lieu of scrolling. We will address this issue before classic rendering mode is dropped.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Power Apps
Power Apps

@JABijker which version of iOS are you using? Also, do you have ShowScrollbars set to true?

@tahoon

IOS version 12.0.1,

IOS PowerApps v3.18101.21,

Show scrollbar is set to On.

Issue occurs on my iPad aswell on my iPhone.

Thanks for the info. We are looking into this issue. As a workaround, consider setting ShowNavigation=true. This will display navigation buttons which work in lieu of scrolling. We will address this issue before classic rendering mode is dropped.

View solution in original post

Update: the gallery should be able to scroll on all iOS devices now

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (39,349)