cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_Nils_
Advocate I
Advocate I

In-App calculation shows different value in published vs studio - Skip App Metadata?

Hi all,

I am having trouble with a calculation that used to work fine until a couple of days ago.

In Powerapps Studio I have a label with the code (in the German Version ";" ist used instead of "," for funktions):

Round(Substitute("0.007129629629629";".";",")*1440;2)

which works fine. The label displays "10,27".

However, when opening the published version in Microsoft Teams or any browser (tested with Firefox, Chrome and Edge) the label displays "10266666666665760".

But if i put "&skipAppMetadata=true" at the end of the app url, the label shows "10,27".

Does anyone have an idea why the label behaves differently than just a few days ago? Since it works fine if I use "&skipAppMetadata=true", I would suspect that it has something to do with the app metadata. Any guesses as to what/where I would have to change anything for it to work properly without editing the url?

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
_Nils_
Advocate I
Advocate I

Update:

It appears that the language parameters are somehow different in the published version.

Does anyone know if/how the language can be set for a published app?

timl
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @_Nils_ 

This might be a manifestation of the ongoing localisation bug that has appeared in the last day, especially if your app worked a few days ago, but not today.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Problems-with-date-region-and-number-inputfi...

It may be worth waiting for a bit to see how this issue progresses.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (17,206)