cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OmarTorresM

Include a button or icon in a form

Hello everyone,

I am building an App that shows the result of some calculated data in a form and I need a button or icon in front of each field. The function of that button or icon is to lead the user to another screen. I have tried inserting buttons and icons in the form (changing the "OnSelect" property of them), but it doesn't work, I make a click and nothing happens, do you know what might it be? (I tried to do that on a view Form and on an Edit Form).

In the "OnSelect" property I am using "Navigate('Indicators Analysis';ScreenTransition.CoverRight)".

I really appreciate it if you can help me.

1 REPLY 1
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@OmarTorresM

Make sure you have a valid record specified in the Item property of your form.  Could be a real record or Defaults(yourDatasource)  OR, put your form in New Mode.

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (3,342)