cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ceguth
Regular Visitor

Increase/decrease quantity patch button navigating away after OnSelect

Folks,

I've made an app for inventory purposes that works wonderfully except for one small issue and was hoping for some help. Typically, a person will scan a barcode, select the item in the gallery that is populated from the scan, then either edit the quantity of the item they are taking out of stock or use two buttons that I provide to either increase or decrease the quantity of the item by one with each button press. 

My small issue is that when someone manually selects an item from the gallery list without first scanning a barcode, the increase/decrease buttons work, but as soon as the OnSelect formula finishes, the item detail screen navigates away from the current item and loads the item detail screen for the first item in the list. I then have to press the back button, reselect the item I want, press the increase/decrease buttons, the quantity goes up by one, and boom, it loads the item detail screen for the first item again. 

Any help would be much appreciated!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,350)