cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anonymus555

Information dont come with the edit screen

Hi, i have 2 screens, one screen whe fill the information and the other we see the info and can click on a button that alow us to go again to the other screen and edit the information.

But when i fill the info and go to edit the information the information dont come with the edit screen.

Maybe this prints will help understand my point.

Capturar.PNGdsasasdasd.PNG

1 REPLY 1
Drrickryp
Super User
Super User

@anonymus555 

There is no need for two screens and controls.  You can use a single screen containing an edit form and set it to display the data like you have in your left hand screen and with a single toggle control to change the way it looks. A single edit form can be set to either View or Edit mode by the functions ViewForm(Form1) and EditForm(Form1).  The screenshot on the top shows the form in View Mode and the one below it shows the same form in Edit mode.  The toggle controls which mode the form is set to.  The On Check property of the toggle is: EditForm(Form1) and the On Uncheck property is: ViewForm(Form1).  The Default mode of the form is View.!1.jpg!2.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,958)