cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdamGill
Resolver I
Resolver I

Insert a Label to a DataCard persistently reverts to (main) Screen selection - RESOLVED!

Hi everyone,

EDIT: I just realised my error - but I wanted to keep a record of this behaviour here, for anyone else's benefit!

Every time I select a Data Card and go to "Insert" a Label on it, PowerApps - on the Screens Pane on the left - automatically reverts to the higher-level Screen before placing the Label/Text Box at that level, rather than staying focused on the Data Card I have selected.

SOLUTION: Ensure you navigate to the Data Card's Advanced Settings (right-hand pane, 3rd Tab) and click on the Padlock to unlock it, so that you can edit it's Properties. Otherwise Insert and/or Copy/Paste will not work!

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AdamGill
Resolver I
Resolver I

This Issue has been resolved - refer to original post

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AdamGill
Resolver I
Resolver I

This Issue has been resolved - refer to original post

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for sharing

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,142)