cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Insert and Email records

New to building PA's and have nutted out emailing using the outlook365 connector. I was wondering how I go about emailing say 3 text fields with an image upload function. (upload image, complete 3 fields, email and insert into a Sharepoint List).

Tutorial or video would be great.

Thanks in advance

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Insert and Email records

Hi @Portfox ,

Uploading an image needed a Flow association in PowerApps, Please see the below step by step by video created by @RezaDorrani a reputed MVP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXWyDgDEHPo

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Proud to be a Super User!

Regards,
KrishnaV
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Portfox ,

Uploading an image needed a Flow association in PowerApps, Please see the below step by step by video created by @RezaDorrani a reputed MVP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXWyDgDEHPo

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

Regards,
KrishnaV
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks Krishna

As soon as you mentioned flow, the penny dropped.

Upload data to the list, which will (once created) make the flow email the appropriate user. I think I have it worked out in my head, now to build it.

Thanks again.

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Portfox ,

I am really glad that helped you and you are able to make it! Would you mind to mark my reply as a solution so that the new members of the community will make use of it.

Regards,
Krishna

Regards,
KrishnaV

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,714)