cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Insert and patch Azure SQL

Hi, I'm trying to update an existing record and also trying to insert a new record in Azure SQL DB but I'm getting "The specific record was not found: Resource not found". I'm using patch formula as I use it to update the records in the SharePoint online. I don't see PatchRow UpdateRow etc syntax working, it's only recognizing Patch(). Also it does recognize the columns that should not be null and display the message that this column cannot be null, that tells me the Patch should work. 

I can read and display the Azure SQL DB records just fine.

For Insert I'm using

Patch(products, Defaults(products),{product_id:11, product_sku:"Insert function test"})

For Update existing record I'm using

Patch(products, Defaults(products),{product_id:11, product_sku:"Update function test"})

where products is my Azure SQL and when I set that to Gallery I can see all items in that table.

Thanks,

-Sal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just had to remove and re-add the connection, now it's working fine with the same Patch() function to insert new rows and update existing ones. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just had to remove and re-add the connection, now it's working fine with the same Patch() function to insert new rows and update existing ones. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,716)