cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HumbleCEO
Frequent Visitor

Insert controls menu unable to add new items? Bugged or am I missing something?

The insert controls menu is not giving me the ability to add new stuff. I don't want a Map control and its disabled for my account anyways. Any fixes for this?

HumbleCEO_0-1607444028388.png

I thought maybe it was my PC, so ive deleted cookies, logged out, restarted PC, but no luck.

I thought maybe I hit a limit on the number of controls on the app, (which is currently around 180 between 6 screens), so I removed some but still no change to the menu. I can copy/paste controls already in the app, but I currently need ones that aren't already in there. 

Could someone help with this please?

3 REPLIES 3
HumbleCEO
Frequent Visitor

I completely forgot about the top bar, which I can use for now 😛 

HumbleCEO
Frequent Visitor

Ok, now I cant insert items into a flexible height gallery because i have no flexible height gallery existing. I am unable to use the top bar insert method because the top bar wont give the option to insert as a child of the gallery...   

cyvonnelili
Regular Visitor

We are experiencing the same issue. We're unable to add library components to our screens/forms. We noticed this on 12/10/2020.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (3,099)