Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Voltes
Resolver I
Resolver I

Insert new gallery became black

Hello all,

I'm facing something weird when editing my app, especially after I change the display size to be 16:9 and turn off Scale. I don't know whether it is related but when I insert new Gallery, it is with black background which I can't change the color.

Something like this :

Voltes_0-1627059082421.png

I tried to change its color, through its property but this black color is stay. Anyone can tell me what's wrong ?

I thought it is maybe I put a Theme, but as I tried to change the Theme, this color stay.

It is just a regular Gallery, and it is even without Datasource or items, as it is really a brand new insert.

Kindly advice.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Yes, I checked that. I don't know what's wrong, but I close my editing and open again, it is back to normal.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BCLS776
Community Champion
Community Champion

Check both the Fill and TemplateFill properties of the gallery to make sure you have the desired color. If one still shows black, it could cause the effect you see.

Hi,

Yes, I checked that. I don't know what's wrong, but I close my editing and open again, it is back to normal.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,216)