Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
v-jamat
Microsoft
Microsoft

Insights for building a portal

Hi team.

I was wondering if you could perhaps point me in the right direction with this requirement.

I'm trying to create a portal that allows external users to upload attachments and to show some dashboards for their requests using a business roll.

As I understand, is not possible to upload directly from the Desktop, so is there another approach to this?

Also, I would like to create some fields that appear conditional depending on other fields, meaning that they would only show up depending on the client's choice.

If you could point me in the right direction, I would be more than glad.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
eka24
Super User
Super User

@ v-jamat

I suggest since this a Portal question, you post it at portal section of the Platform. I think you would get the solution.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
eka24
Super User
Super User

@ v-jamat

I suggest since this a Portal question, you post it at portal section of the Platform. I think you would get the solution.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,567)