cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VSEVq
Regular Visitor

Inspection app button displaying problem

Hi everyone,

I have a problem on my inspection app. On the mobile phone the review inspection button does not display at the last inspection step but in the middle of my check list step. Any idea to have this button displaying only at the last step ? I joined a screenshot. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VSEVq
Regular Visitor

Hi, thank you for ypur answer. EDIT : I found another solution : instead of using the Sequence I used the name of my last inspection step to show up the button only on this last step . It finally worked. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @VSEVq ,

The review button is inside the Gallery, based on checking the item is the last step in the collection, if true the button would show up.

vjefferni_0-1626923327821.png

Please check the formula of the Visible property if you have ever modified:

//visible only on the last step
If(
    !gblAppMobileOnDesktop,
    If(
        ThisItem.'Checklist Step'.'Area Inspection Checklist Step' = Last(
            Sort(
                colLastInspectionSteps,
                Sequence,
                Ascending
            )
        ).'Checklist Step'.'Area Inspection Checklist Step',
        true,
        false
    )
)

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

VSEVq
Regular Visitor

Hi, thank you for ypur answer. EDIT : I found another solution : instead of using the Sequence I used the name of my last inspection step to show up the button only on this last step . It finally worked. 

Hey, can you show me the code of how you did this? I am running into the same issue as you were. 

I'm having the same issue as the original poster.  I've made everything identical and the code is not modified yet its not placing the button at the bottom. Any further insight into this? I'm also getting a SaveData Error at the colLastInspectionSteps "here was a problem saving your data. data cannot be saved when running in a web browser"  I have not modified the files

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,250)