cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vinidegrandi
Helper II
Helper II

Integrate Power Automate to my App

I have this time tracker app that relies on us trusting our employees. They have to check-in everyday, but if they forget they can easily adjust the time that it would display when they in fact check-in to the correct one. I have been asked to make it so every adjustment has to be approved by a superior. 

How would I go about integrating Power Automate to trigger this button and send an approval email to such superior? I have no prior experience with Power Automate specifically, so I tried using the pre-built flows, but can't seem to understand how to integrate both the app and the flow to do what I need it to.

2 REPLIES 2
Nogueira1306
Super User
Super User

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-apps/maker/canvas-apps/using-logic-flows

This might be able to help you

If you need additional help please tag me in your reply and please like my reply.
If my reply provided you with a solution, pleased mark it as a solution ✔️!

Best regards,

Gonçalo Nogueira

Check my LinkedIn!

My website!

My blog!

I still don't get how I'm supposed to implement this into a button. The article that you provided says it will delete anything on its OnSelect formula, which is not what I want because then it'll lose its purpose.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (17,438)