Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
consultantlk
Helper II
Helper II

Integrate Sharepoint Calendar with a PowerApps Calendar

Hello,

I am trying to make our own company vacation request calendar app. I am just wondering if it is possible to sync the data in our sharepoint calendar with PowerApps. Or is it doable using flow because I know flow is able to return data back to PowerApps.

Capture.PNG

This is our SharePoint calendar. We want to simulate this in our powerapps. Essentially what we want is, if we make any changes to this calendar it will reflect on our PowerApps calendar and vice versa.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eelman
Super User
Super User

@consultantlk 

I've been involved in this thread where we discussed this subject

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Help-with-building-a-request-calendar-using-...

I made a basic app that collects a SP Calendar data and then uses the Browse / View / Edit-New screens in PowerApps where users can do all they need to. I added buttons with the Launch function to open the SP Calendar in a browser and the same calendar in Teams.

If you want the same calendar look I think it is doable, but a decent amount of work. There are some linked videos in this thread that show some of the parts and you would also need to, imo, use a gallery inside a gallery or a list box to display sameDay data, like a calendar.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Eelman
Super User
Super User

@consultantlk 

I've been involved in this thread where we discussed this subject

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Help-with-building-a-request-calendar-using-...

I made a basic app that collects a SP Calendar data and then uses the Browse / View / Edit-New screens in PowerApps where users can do all they need to. I added buttons with the Launch function to open the SP Calendar in a browser and the same calendar in Teams.

If you want the same calendar look I think it is doable, but a decent amount of work. There are some linked videos in this thread that show some of the parts and you would also need to, imo, use a gallery inside a gallery or a list box to display sameDay data, like a calendar.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (77,565)