cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Integrated PowerApps text is blurry

I've created a PowerApp to integrate into my report and everything looks good except the text is very blurry compared to the other visualizations. I've adjusted the PowerApp canvas to the size of the space in the report, but it still displays poorly. Any suggestions are appreciated!

2019-08-07_8-18-11.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, thanks for following up.

It would appear that you might have to do a bit of manual work to get the App to fit to the actual size of the page.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
GilbertQue

Hi there

I would suggest looking at the size of the Power App in the Power BI report, and then how the Power App size has also been created. They both should be the same size to stop the text from being blurry.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GilbertQ  Thanks for replying Gilbert. The canvas size is the same size as the visual in the report and I'm still experiencing blurry text:

2019-08-07_16-00-17.pngReport PowerApps Visual size2019-08-07_16-02-17.pngPowerApps

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GilbertQ  FYI - The app looks great if I pin it to a dashboard, but in the report it looks blurry. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GilbertQ Sorry for the bombardment of messages, but I think I figured something out. The report is set to Fit to Page, so it's adjusting the size of the app but the app visual isn't displaying the newly adjusted size. If I change the report to "Actual Size" the app text doesn't look blurry, but the report is way too small. 

I'm not sure how to proceed here, so any suggestions are appreciated.

Hi there, thanks for following up.

It would appear that you might have to do a bit of manual work to get the App to fit to the actual size of the page.

View solution in original post

MarkSL
Frequent Visitor

Hi @GilbertQ 

Did you ever find a solution to this issue? 

I have created a PowerApp from within by PowerBi report, however when I resize the PowerApp visual, the PowerApp form inside stays small.  I want it to be as tall as the screen.

Thanks

Mark

Hi @MarkSL 

I honestly have not had time to relook at this. I would suggest looking at changing the font text size?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza Winner Announcement

Please join us on Wednesday, July 21st at 8a PDT. We will be announcing the Winners of the Demo Extravaganza!

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,618)