cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hisaxe
Microsoft
Microsoft

Integration of Power Virtual Agent into Canvas APP

As both PowerApps(canvas) and Virtual Agent both are part of the Power Platform, it totally makes sense to integrate both of them so we can use Virtual Agent inside the PowerApps. There is some workarounds of using a custom connector or component, but it's not easy for a Power User to go through that route.

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @hisaxe 

I have demonstrated a step by step procedure to embed PVA in a canvas app using the iframe pcf: https://www.bythedevs.com/post/add-an-ms-power-virtual-agent-to-a-canvas-app-in-power-apps-with-pcf 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @hisaxe ,

Do you want to integrate Power Virtual Agent with PowerApps app?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I agree with @yashag2255 's thought almost. You could consider create a custom PCF IFRAME component based on the <IFRAME> tag URL of your published Virtual Agent.

More details about the IFRAME PCF component sample, please refer to the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/developer/component-framework/sample-controls/iframe-cont...

Note: There is no direct way to integrate PowerApps canvas app with Power Virtual Agent App currently.

Please consider take a try with above solution, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks @yashag2255  for sharing the information. I have seen your blogs before posting this request and the blogs are very informative. My request is to see if we can integrate the PVF with PowerApps or PG already has some plans in the future as both are part of the Power Platform and in a typical scenario a normal user doesn't get permission to upload PCF.

Hi @hisaxe 

Got it! At the moment, I do not see anything on the ms documentation that has been published so far regarding this integration. You might want to create a post on the ideas forum regarding this over here or upvote similar ones: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Savilya_A

test test test

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,522)