cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
unislacker
Level: Powered On

Invalid Schema,Expected a one Column Table. When trying to Filter Gallery

Hi All 

I have been trying to get this gallery (Right of image) filtering done for hours and hours now so really hope for some can help.

What I have is 2 SharePoint Lists. In Sharepoint (SP) list one used in the left Data Form of image I have Project details that includes a single line text field  for the project name.

In SP list Two on the Right I have Technologies and which projects the relate to them, this uses a lookup field to SP list one that allows multiples to be selected.

What I am trying to do is filter the Gallery on the right based on the LC Project name from the from in the left. 

The two formulas I have tried are variants of the below but neither work, I also tried search. I think the issues is that 'Parent project' Returns a Table and I am stuck on how to get it into text. Even though with this formula here Concat(ThisItem.'Parent Project'.Value, Concatenate(Text(Value),Char(10))) I managed to get it to display as text in a text box that you can see in the first image on the right. 

Here are the two Formulas i am trying for filtering.

Filter('LC Technology Planning',DataCardValue1.Text in 'Parent Project')

and 

Filter('LC Technology Planning',DataCardValue1.Text in 'Parent Project')Concat(ThisItem.'Parent Project'.Value, Concatenate(Text(Value),"")

Had to block out some of the naming as its confidential. 

This image is without Filter 

wofilter.PNG

This image is what happens with filter on 

Filter issue.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dynamicsedge
Level 10

Re: Invalid Schema,Expected a one Column Table. When trying to Filter Gallery

1 REPLY 1
dynamicsedge
Level 10

Re: Invalid Schema,Expected a one Column Table. When trying to Filter Gallery

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,862)