cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mouraj
Helper II
Helper II

Invalid folderPath input

I'm trying to use powerapps to create a new folder in sharepoint and save pictures in it. I'm able to create one flow to the folder and another to save the pictures and they both work well individually. The problem is when I try to create a single flow with both actions i get this error "Invalid folderPath input clientRequestId: 314be92e-2aa1-49fb-9667-1754ca577761 serviceRequestId: 314be92e-2aa1-49fb-9667-1754ca577761"

Anyone have any suggestions on the cause or how to solve it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mouraj ,

I just made a similar test according to your flow, and it worked well. The Folder Path value is just 'Full Path' selected from output of 'Create New folder' action.

Snipaste_2020-10-13_15-34-46.png

Snipaste_2020-10-13_16-06-19.png

Hope this helps.

Sik

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mouraj ,

I just made a similar test according to your flow, and it worked well. The Folder Path value is just 'Full Path' selected from output of 'Create New folder' action.

Snipaste_2020-10-13_15-34-46.png

Snipaste_2020-10-13_16-06-19.png

Hope this helps.

Sik

Hello  @v-siky-msft, I saw your solution in this other post 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Adding-image-to-MS-Word-with-Power-Automate/...

And I was thinking can you do it for multiple pictures from a SharePoint  folder or list?

I need to create a document with multiple pictures coming from powerapps and I can't do it. I've tried the Html to pdf and I was trying to achieve that with the repeating section control in word but I'm unable to make it work. Do you have any suggestion on how to achieve this?

Thanks  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,041)