cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmateurPower
Frequent Visitor

Invalid number of arguments on a button flow for Google API

I am currently trying to use a flow in Power Automate to be able to return an address using Lat and Long with Google Maps API rather than Bing. 

I've set up a flow within Power Automate as below:

AmateurPower_0-1620093550109.png

This is my data connection, did I maybe add the flow in incorrectly? 

AmateurPower_2-1620093608803.png

This is the OnSelect that I am trying to use on a button:

ConvertAddress.Run(Location.Latitude & "," & Location.Longitude)

End result: 

AmateurPower_3-1620093674701.png

5 REPLIES 5
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @AmateurPower ,

You need to use "Ask in Power Apps" somewhere in the Flow to generate the parameter request.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi @WarrenBelz,

Thanks for your input, when I search for the power apps connector in Power Automate, only the 'respond to a power app or flow' appears. 

BlessedCobba
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @AmateurPower 

as warren suggested, instead of trying to pass the long & lat with the on select, in the get http request you need to use the dynamic content to ask power apps for the information needed for the request

BlessedCobba_0-1620101443546.png

Hi @AmateurPower ,

I meant one of your parameters has to come from Power Apps. Here is one I posted today - this is basic Flow principles when working with Power Apps

WarrenBelz_0-1620111289002.png

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

v-albai-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AmateurPower ,

How are things going? Have you solved your issue?
If your issue is not resolved, please don't hesitate to let us know.
Best Regards,
Allen

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza Winner Announcement

Please join us on Wednesday, July 21st at 8a PDT. We will be announcing the Winners of the Demo Extravaganza!

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,601)