cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper III
Helper III

Inventory Management Template Excel data

Hello

I am looking at the Inventory Management template and was trying to locate the excel spreadsheet (Product) that has been imported:

Can anyone advise?

Excel data.PNG

thanks

14 REPLIES 14

Okay I see, but I don't understand how I can replace the initial Excel data named "Product" by the new ?

Using the same approach I mentioned, when you click Datasource from View, it will give you all the Datasource including Product which will look like a collection. Right click and delete it. Then import your Excel.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

It's okay, i have imported my excel data and delete the old named "product", so all the fields are desactivated, do you know how I can connect new data to the old figures ?

thank's

Aurel231298_0-1593694665566.pngAurel231298_1-1593694700044.png

Advocate I
Advocate I

Can you say where you got the inventory template and if it's still available. I have been unable to locate it. Thank you!

@BARD It is still available, i got it from the Create>Start from Template section.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,183)