cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeanlem
Helper I
Helper I

Inventory in powerapps sharepoint

I am turning in circles here can some one help here is my issue.

I created and apps with sharepoint inventory evrything is goid I can edit and add inventory and quantity but missing the following.

• I want to add a barcode scanner to add quantity in my sharpoint
  • I also have multiple location where I have the same inventory need to select that location before I start scanning
  • example (location J2G need to scan 60 items) (Location Quad need to scan 90 items) I would also need to filter them by location and see there inventory's 

here is a picture of my sharepoint list let me know if I need to add any columns 

Sharepoint list.jpg

thank you, 

14 REPLIES 14
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Jeanlem ,

Here is the reference for the Barcode scanner - it is not difficult to use - note however it only works on mobile devices.

Happy to help with syntax if you get stuck.

For the location, you could do that with a drop-down listing them and then filter the gallery based on the location selected.

Again happy to help.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

thanks for your response but I am having trouble with my formulas.

read my last email if you can help me out with the formulas I need both of them.

thanks 

Hi @Jeanlem ,

Can you show me what you have done so far in PowerApps - your screenshot is of a SharePoint library with some Excel files in it.

Are you planning to use this or create a list?

Hi @Jeanlem ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Here is my screen shot sorry for the delay I was not working on the weekend

I am building it from scratch re started hopefully you can help me from the beginning my inventory is done just need to know should I do up a customer list for Locations in sharepoint ? 

pic of inventory 

Sharepoint list.jpg

Hi @Jeanlem ,

I can see in your picture a Library with Products and ProductID.

You have asked 

• I want to add a barcode scanner to add quantity in my sharpoint
  • I also have multiple location where I have the same inventory need to select that location before I start scanning
  • example (location J2G need to scan 60 items) (Location Quad need to scan 90 items) I would also need to filter them by location and see there inventory's 

Firstly I sent the Barcode scanner reference.

Yes, a location list would be ideal as well as accessing the Library you displayed.

Happy to help further when you get this all linked in Power Apps.

Hi,

here are the following pics of everything that I need if you can direct me on how to get the proper formulas for Barcoding scanner and other formulas needed. 

Sharepoint site contentSharepoint site contentCustomers sharepointCustomers sharepointinventory sharepointinventory sharepointInventory excel tableInventory excel tableCustomer excel tableCustomer excel table

thank you for your help 

Hi @Jeanlem ,

I have not seen your PowerApp yet.

The idea of this forum is to help people with code when they get stuck and I am happy to do this, as well as guide you to where you need to look for references (such as the barcode).

You need to start by linking your Excel files in OneDrive as data sources - here is a reference for this.

Hi Sorry I forgot to add the power app picture as you can see I have my inventory need help on my scanner to put quantities in the Customer location and inventory 

let me know thanks 

data 3.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,488)