cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeanlem
Helper I
Helper I

Inventory in powerapps sharepoint

I am turning in circles here can some one help here is my issue.

I created and apps with sharepoint inventory evrything is goid I can edit and add inventory and quantity but missing the following.

• I want to add a barcode scanner to add quantity in my sharpoint
  • I also have multiple location where I have the same inventory need to select that location before I start scanning
  • example (location J2G need to scan 60 items) (Location Quad need to scan 90 items) I would also need to filter them by location and see there inventory's 

here is a picture of my sharepoint list let me know if I need to add any columns 

Sharepoint list.jpg

thank you, 

14 REPLIES 14

Thanks @Jeanlem ,

Can you please supply the code you are using that is not working

Hi, 

If you go back to my original email with all the pictures had what I needed to do I erased everything so that I can start from scratch. 

With every one that I talk to in this forum its always going back and fort and a very long process.  I am not a programmer its very confusing for me on all these formulas. I was asking step by step to build it and every one refers me to always the same info. Microsoft should have one video that would show how to do this from A-Z not bits and pieces like I have scene. 

if you cant help me from scratch than I will try to see other options, I need to get this done 

thank you, 

Jeanlem
Helper I
Helper I

Hi, 

I think you dont understand what I mean, is there someone that can build what I need from the beginning step by step with me, I am willing to pay is there a company that you know that can help me. 

@Jeanlem ,

I do understand what you mean and suspected this from the start, but wanted to make sure as it was not completely clear from your posts. These forums are about assisting users with code when they get stuck on a problem. We cannot write programs for you (and as you have now mentioned) there are many people who you can pay to do this.

I am a user like you (I do not work for Microsoft) as are most of the people answering here and unfortunately this forum is not a commercial referrer, however if you search for Powerapps developer, there is a long list of them.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Search windows for "Snipping Tool" or "Snip & Sketch".  It lets you copy a section of your screen so you can upload it easier:

AndrewValenzuel_0-1596665600128.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,488)