cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Invocation or unknowm or unsupported function when trying to send email

Hi. Thank you for your advices before . Now I change it little bit and I have something like this :

Office365.SendEmail("michal.vasko@hatch.com", User().FullName , HtmlText1.HtmlText, {IsHtml:true})

Problem is with HtmlText1.HtmlText because it says that is invocation or unknowm or unsupported function and I cannot find the solution to this problem.

My HtmlText1 consist of :

<b> First Name :</b>" & DataCardValue18 & "<br>" &
"<b> Second Name :</b>" & DataCardValue19 & "<br>" &
"<b> Type of Visit :</b>" & DataCardValue20.Selected.Value & "<br>" &
"<b> SIte Status :</b>" & DataCardValue21.Selected.Value & "<br>"

But this should be fine.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Invocation or unknowm or unsupported function when trying to send email

Hi misinho7,

The only things I can see wrong is that your HTMLText content is missing a starting doublequote " and your're passing objects through instead of values for DataCardValue18 and 19.

For the text, I don't know if that's just what you pasted or actually the content, but if it is the actual content then your HTMLText control should be complaining as well. 

Aside from that, your DataCardValues need some actual values to pass through - i.e. DataCardValue18.Text or whatever the control offers in terms of values.  Just passing DataCardValue18 or 19 is trying to insert an object into a string...

Kind regards,

RT

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Invocation or unknowm or unsupported function when trying to send email

Hi misinho7,

The only things I can see wrong is that your HTMLText content is missing a starting doublequote " and your're passing objects through instead of values for DataCardValue18 and 19.

For the text, I don't know if that's just what you pasted or actually the content, but if it is the actual content then your HTMLText control should be complaining as well. 

Aside from that, your DataCardValues need some actual values to pass through - i.e. DataCardValue18.Text or whatever the control offers in terms of values.  Just passing DataCardValue18 or 19 is trying to insert an object into a string...

Kind regards,

RT

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,572)