Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramole
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Invoice

Hi,

Just need the logic for the sale products invoice something like that, example you sell something for customer when you open invoice you create the products like lines and when you save that invoice will record that transaction for individual customer  and when you search you will see the invoice with invoice number and customer name the you can viewed or  edit something like please, 

Thanks 

Thank you
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others and consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."
3 REPLIES 3
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ramole ,

First of you all, you need to decide what data source you will use to store the data. For example, SharePoint lists or excel table. Then you connect the data source to the app, and use controls and formulas to achieve what you need.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-monli-msft,

Happy New Year,

The source will be SharePoint List Please help to archive this as i dont know how to set up and where to start to make sale invoices and formulas calculation. 

Thank you so much.

Thank you
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others and consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."
Ramole
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi All,

what do i need to make sale invoice app, what do i need to make like SharePoint List and which way shall i set up please 

Thanks 

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,183)