cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mgodby
Post Patron
Post Patron

Is Office365Outlook.GetRoomsV2().value set to a limit of 100 records?

I'm trying to get certain Meeting Rooms but they never show up when I use Office365Outlook.GetRoomsV2().value. It seems that it has a limit of 100 records. Even when I sort it by name descending, it still only gives 100 records and I can never get the Meeting Rooms that I need that start with a Y so they're near the end. I know these Meeting Rooms exist because I can see them in Outlook. 

I tried using Book A Room template Power App, and it's the same issue. These Meeting Rooms are not included in a Room List either so looping through all Room Lists and using Office365Outlook.GetRoomsInRoomListV2(address).value doesn't work either. 

So now I'm thinking that to get this to work I'll probably need to add these Meeting Rooms to a Room List so they will show up when I use GetRoomsInRoomListV2. But is there a way to get by the 100 record limit for Office365Outlook.GetRoomsV2()? 

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mgodby :

I did not find the relevant limitation in the connector documentation. But I found such a description by searching the Exchange Sever documentation:

The maximum number of rooms that can be returned in request for a Room List is 100

I suggest you can create multiple room lists to avoid the need to return more than 100 records at a time.

I think this thread that may help you.

GetRoomsInRoomList - how to use 

Create a room list 

Best Regards,

Bof

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (45,917)