cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tango
Helper V
Helper V

Is Power Apps right for a Small Business?

What size business do you have to be before Power Apps & Model Driven Power Apps becomes cost effective?

This is the question I am struggling to determine.

Use Case 6 Users with Microsoft 365 Business Standard in a small business with a small turnover. Replacing a unreliable Access Database on a local shared drive.

System would be somewhat of a CRM with Accounts, Contacts, History, Notes, Quotes & Jobs entities, File Storage as well as a reminder system

Ive been looking at Dynamics CRM, a Power App utilising Dataverse but these solution are way out of price range or have limited capacity (3gb) before charges go through the roof

Any thoughts or comments greatly appreciated.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Tango ,

I look after a substantial Power Apps / SharePoint facility for a large company using Canvas and SharePoint Integrated Apps. We have a couple of Premium licences for some Flows, but other than that everything has been possible on a standard licence - we have several lists and libraries with over 50k items.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

Tango
Helper V
Helper V

Thank you @WarrenBelz, Are you saying a combination of Sharepoint & Power Apps?

Hi @Tango ,

Yes that (and Power Automate with mainly standard connectors - see original note) is what is used for everything.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Tango ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,131)