cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tthoreson
Regular Visitor

Is it possible to create one Power App that houses multiple forms?

I have been tasked with trying to digitize our forms process and am wondering if it's possible to create one Power App that houses all of the forms. Ideally I would like the app to have one screen with a drop down list of all the available forms where a user selects the relevant form they need to fill out. Then based on that selection it would move to a second screen with the form fields associated to their selection from screen 1. The user would then fill out the form, hit submit and the data will write to the relevant SharePoint list. Since we have roughly 15 forms, I'm mainly trying to avoid having to create a separate app for each form. In a perfect world I would just have users navigate to the SharePoint list and hit "New", but unfortunately that's not an option in my scenario. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
timl
Super User
Super User

Hi @tthoreson 

Yes, this is possible. On screen 1, you can add a dropdown and display a list of availble screens by setting the Items property to the following.

Table({id:1, desc:"Screen 1"},{id:2, desc:"Screen 2"})

You would have 15 screens, each with a form control that corresponds to your target SharePoint list.

On screen 1, you can then add a button that navigates the user to the selected screen.

Switch(DropdownScreens.Selected.id,
  1, Navigate(Screen1),
  2, Navigate(Screen2),
)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
timl
Super User
Super User

Hi @tthoreson 

Yes, this is possible. On screen 1, you can add a dropdown and display a list of availble screens by setting the Items property to the following.

Table({id:1, desc:"Screen 1"},{id:2, desc:"Screen 2"})

You would have 15 screens, each with a form control that corresponds to your target SharePoint list.

On screen 1, you can then add a button that navigates the user to the selected screen.

Switch(DropdownScreens.Selected.id,
  1, Navigate(Screen1),
  2, Navigate(Screen2),
)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (1,637)