cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jupyter123
Helper IV
Helper IV

Is it possible to export a canvas power app to a html file?

i have developed an application in power apps

i want to export that application into html format.
Is it possible?

1 REPLY 1
cha_cha
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hello @Jupyter123 

The short answer will be No.

The long answer is it's possible but not worth your time/effort. Power Apps is a server-side technology so a lot of its components are dependent on its live access to a Microsoft service online for it to be rendered properly. Is you ask about the offline ones, those are dependent on the PowerApps mobile app services.

If you just want to export layouts, you can probably extract part by part (div by div) but that's gonna be time-consuming. And you'll need extensive knowledge of how HTML/CSS are rendered when the app is played. Also, if you have that extensive knowledge, you'd be better off coding your own HTML web as you will finish it faster getting thru a lot of divs generated by PowerApps. You'd probably be better off using WebFlow / WordPress or WYSIWYG (what-you-see-is-what-you-get) apps similar to DreamWeaver.

✔️
Just in case you my answer helped you solve your problem, please mark/accept this as a SOLUTION This helps community members if they experience a similar issue in the future.

🔗
🕸bistek.space  🐦 @cha_bistek  📺 @BisTekSpace 

Just in case you my answer helped you solve your problem, please mark/accept this as a SOLUTION This helps community members if they experience a similar issue in the future.

bistek.space   @cha_bistek    @BisTekSpace 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,389)