cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ricky23
Advocate II
Advocate II

Is it possible to split the Edit Form into multiple screens?

We are trying to save the data entered in the PowerApps Form to a SharePoint List. Now when we Insert an Edit Form to the screen, it shows all the fields from the list under one screen. Is it possible to have some fields from the list show up in another screen? 

If we try to create a new screen and Insert an Edit Form, the entries would show up as two Items in the list since there are two Edit Forms one for each screen. Is it possible to have one edit form for multiple screens so that all the entries from the form get saved as one list Item?

21 REPLIES 21

Ok, Thanks. I have one more doubt.

I have a Gallery in screen -1 and form in screen - 2. The `Item` property and `Data Source` properties are given as `Gallery1.selected` and Dataverse table.

For `FormMode.New`, upon submission(entered all the fields and clicking on submit button to create the new record in dataverse table) i get the details of another record(which is not newly submitted details) which is causing user to confuse. My requirement is to show the details of newly created record on the screen 2 after successful submission of New form in screen2.

Hi @xprt00707 

Actually I couldn't get clearly......

My question is where you want to display the Form2 submission Data

If you want to display the latest submission in the form....Then make the form mode as a "Edit" and In "Item" property of the form you can give ...Last(DatasourseName) 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (2,291)