cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Is there a Property for a Gallery Control which will ensure that this control appears over the top of what is already there?

I have built a drop down menu to appear on the right side of my screen, but it appears transparent or underneath items already on the screen.

This looks a bit crap, I am sure you will agree:

ellipsisMenu.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

@stapes 

Left side menu shows a list of all the controls in your app.  The controls showing from up-to-down will appear in order from top-to-bottom on the app screen.  Reorder your controls to achieve the desired effect.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

@stapes 

Left side menu shows a list of all the controls in your app.  The controls showing from up-to-down will appear in order from top-to-bottom on the app screen.  Reorder your controls to achieve the desired effect.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

Thanks @mdevaney  -this worked!

1. select the ellipsis on the left menu next to the gallery control.

2. select Reorder

3. select Bring to Front

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (70,060)