cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to display powerapp while creating a new Microsoft Teams?

Hello Everyone,

Is there a way to display a screen with PowerApps form whenever a user tried to select "Create a team" option in Microsoft Teams? 

I want to see of I can display a form with terms and condition message, and once a user agrees, then it will allow them to create team. 

Please let me know your thoughts on this process? 

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

@kumarg88
The short answer here is “No” you cannot redirect the user to a terms and conditions page created in PowerApps after clicking the create a new Team button. However, I see a different way of doing it.

I am not a Teams expert but I know you can disable the ability of a user to create a new Team by removing their ability to create O365 groups. You could do this for all users except a few employees acting as Administrators. Then you could create a PowerApps where users can ask the Administrator to make a new Team after agreeing to the Terms and Conditions. There might even be a way to automate the Team creation through PowerShell.

That’s my idea for you.

—-
Please Accept as Solution if this post answered your question so others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (37,190)