cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ConorEllinger
Helper I
Helper I

Is there a way to edit multiple components across multiple screens?

I have an app that has about a dozen screens with forms for users to edit. The forms for each question have two buttons, an On/Off toggle if the question is applicable and a True/False toggle in response to the question.

The whole thing was built with the default theme and Ive been tasked with bringing it up to my org's brand standards.

Is there a way for me to bulk edit the forms or screens? Or am I going to have to go in and manually adjust all of features of each component on every screen?

3 REPLIES 3
AJ_Z
Super User
Super User

Yes there is nothing that automatically goes in and updates everythings theme currently but you can highlight multiple things and do multiple changes that way but it is still pretty manual.

Signature:

If you appreciated my comments/responses please be sure to Like/Kudo them it really does make me smile 🙂 !
Link to the Power Platform Professionals United Kingdom User Group:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Platform-Professionals/gh-p/PowerPlatformProfessionalsUnit...

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! I dont know why it hadnt occured to me to even try this yet!

You probably just cut my time in half! Thank you!

This probably doesnt work for coding button interactions though, right? I will still have to go in and change those individually?

Well I am glad my input was helpful 🙂

and if the Fx for the Button Interactions for one  is the same then yes you should be good to do that but if it is not then yes  you will need to them individually. This sounds like a lot of work make sure they buy you a coffee after this!

Signature:

If you appreciated my comments/responses please be sure to Like/Kudo them it really does make me smile 🙂 !
Link to the Power Platform Professionals United Kingdom User Group:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Platform-Professionals/gh-p/PowerPlatformProfessionalsUnit...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,047)