cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mgodby
Post Patron
Post Patron

Is there a way to get more data on a Meeting Room?

Hello. I am trying to get data on Meeting Rooms and notice that when I use the function: "Office365.GetRooms().value", I'm only able to get Address and Name. Is there a way to get anymore data? 

Mgodby_1-1602898002071.png

Just trying to see if it's possible to get any more data. Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
VijayTailor
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Mgodby ,

I am not sure what information you're expecting with this Function,
But as per Microsoft, That is only the Information you get from this Function - Office365Outlook.GetRoomListsV2().value
See the Reference - 

VijayTailor_0-1602943980213.png

For More details - see the URL - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/office365/#get-room-lists-(v2)

Thanks,

Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."-Vijay

v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mgodby ,

What kind of data do you want to get? If you means the profile of room account, please try to use 

Office365Users.UserProfileV2(RoomGallery.Selected.address) to retrieve the Room Account data by Room Address.

Hope this helps.

Sik

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (4,226)