I knew that I have to change the Variable "MyCalendarId" becaus of the language difference but we have some with the english Id "Calendar" and some wit the german "Kalendar".
Because of that I added another variable with the german Id.
This is a part of the OnStart code:
Set(MyCalendarID; LookUp(Office365.CalendarGetTables().value; DisplayName = "Calendar").Name);;
Set(MyCalendarID2; LookUp(Office365.CalendarGetTables().value; DisplayName = "Kalender").Name);;
ClearCollect(AllFutureEvents; Office365.GetEventsCalendarView(MyCalendarID2; Text(Today(); UTC); Text(DateAdd(Today(); 2; Days); UTC)).Values);;
If(IsEmpty(AllFutureEvents); ClearCollect(AllFutureEvents; Office365.GetEventsCalendarView(MyCalendarID; Text(Today(); UTC); Text(DateAdd(Today(); 2; Days); UTC)).Values));
/*used to determine if meeting attendees are in app user's org*/
Set(MyDomain; Last(Split(User().Email; "@")).Result);
/*used to determine countdown to end of selected meeting*/ Set(HomeTimerStart; Now())
Now all User's wit the english Id are getting there entries, but also an error because the program checks first the german Id. So there is no matter if I'm first checking the german or the english Id, the other group of users will get an error.
I also tried to use the IfError() funktion but it didn't work.
I'm sorry for posting this 3 times but there were some problems at publishing this post. I don't know how to delete a post so please if you want to reply go to my profile and do that at the first post with the same title.