cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mgodby
Post Patron
Post Patron

Is there a way to get the a Room by it's name?

Hello. I am using Office365Outlook.GetRoomsV2().value but it is only limited to the first 100 rooms. I am trying to use a filter to only get some rooms but it doesn't work. I know these rooms exist but they are probably near the 200 range of meetings rooms if they are returned alphabetically. 

I have this code here: Filter(Office365Outlook.GetRoomsV2().value, name in CDSMeetingRooms.'Desk ID')

And it doesn't work when I'm looking for those rooms in the 200 range but it works for the rooms that start with A, B and so on because they are included in the first 100 rooms returned by Office365Outlook.GetRoomsV2().value.

Even when I do LookUp(Office365Outlook.GetRoomsV2().value, name = "<name of room>").name, it doesn't work.

I know these rooms exist because I have another way of getting them. I loop through all the roomlists and then get all the rooms from each roomlist.

I get all the roomlists.
ClearCollect(RoomsLists, Office365Outlook.GetRoomListsV2().value)

Then I loop through each roomlist and get the rooms:
ForAll(RoomsLists, Collect(AllRooms, Office365Outlook.GetRoomsInRoomListV2(address).value)))

And when I do this I get the rooms I need but the performance is pretty poor so I'm looking for a better way to do it if it's possible.

Thank you,

1 REPLY 1
BCLS776
Super User
Super User

The Office365Outlook connector does not offer the ability to query by room name, but it is possible to do this using the MS Graph API

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Help the community help more users by choosing to "Accept as Solution" if this post met your needs. If you liked the post and want to show some appreciation, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,724)