cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mgodby
Post Patron
Post Patron

Is there a way to get the organizer of a meeting?

Is there a way to get the meeting data of other user's for a particular meeting room? I tried using Office365Outlook.V2CalendarGetItems to get the start times but found out it only works for myself and doesn't get the start time of meetings organized by other users. 

Screenshot 2021-01-08 175446.png

With the Office365Outlook.V2CalendarGetItems function I can also get the Organizer:

Screenshot 2021-01-08 183010.png

I've tried using  Office365Outlook.FindMeetingTimes to get the meeting times for other users but the issue with this is it doesn't return the organizer. Is there a way to get that?

Screenshot 2021-01-08 191430.png

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mgodby ,

As per you mentioned that you have tried the Office365Outlook.CalendarGetItems action, so you could found that it could only connect to meetings that belong to yourself.

As the result, I'm afraid there is no way to achieve your need currently.

If you would like this feature to be added into PowerApps, you could support an idea on PowerApps Idea Forum, and on which I have found a scenario close to yours:

Get Resource Calendar Events from Office 365 Conne... - Page 3 - Power Platform Community (microsoft...

If you like it, you could also vote for it.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Mgodby ,

As per you mentioned that you have tried the Office365Outlook.CalendarGetItems action, so you could found that it could only connect to meetings that belong to yourself.

As the result, I'm afraid there is no way to achieve your need currently.

If you would like this feature to be added into PowerApps, you could support an idea on PowerApps Idea Forum, and on which I have found a scenario close to yours:

Get Resource Calendar Events from Office 365 Conne... - Page 3 - Power Platform Community (microsoft...

If you like it, you could also vote for it.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (1,896)