cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mgodby
Post Patron
Post Patron

Is there a way to prepare a meeting in powerapps and then book it in outlook?

Hello. I'm almost certain this is not possible, but is there a way to prepare the booking of a meeting in powerapps and then open up outlook and finish it there?

In my app, you can select any of these available times for a meeting room and then book it. It will then take you to outlook where you can edit your already booked meeting.
thumbnail_image021 (1).png

But I'm wondering if there is a way to make it so powerapps only prepares the meeting and then navigates you to outlook where you can see this: And then here you can book it.
Screenshot 2021-04-17 151823.png
Just wondering if this is doable. If it isn't, it's fine, just wanted to confirm. Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
PatilChetan
Resolver I
Resolver I

@Mgodby 

Refer the link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/office365/#create-event-(v4) 

Office365Outlook.V4CalendarPostItem("Calendar", "Test Appointment", "04/20/2021 10:00", "04/20/2021 11:00", "(UTC+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi")

Regards,

Chetan

Thank you. That's the function I use in the gallery to create the meeting at that time. But what I'm trying to is not create the meeting, but rather prepare it then have the user go into outlook to finish the booking. The way I have it now, I use that function to book the meeting, and then redirect them to outlook where they can then open up the meeting there to edit it. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,874)