cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hetkey
Helper I
Helper I

Is there a way to present users with a central hub to access all our apps?

I have created many apps for our company but whenever I share them I add the users and leave the "send email" checkbox checked. Is there no way to set up a central webpage of sorts with links (tiles) for the users to select the app they want to use rather than just getting a link in an email when the app is shared to them?

Thanks, 

CH

4 REPLIES 4
TheRobRush
Super User
Super User

I mean if they open the powerapps app, or the powerapps home page they will be presented with a list of any apps they can access in the network. Outside of that? Pretty sure you could make an app that has icons on one screen that use onselect to launch other apps within powerapps.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Like my answer? - Hit that Thumbs Up. Resolved the Issue? - Hit Accept as Solution.
This helps others find solutions to future issues!
CVannest
Helper III
Helper III

I do this with Okta for our organization.  Every app has an Okta tile and those users who have permission to the app have the tile.  Could easily be done with a static webpage with some logic behind it to present the site links.

You should make a video about that process, I bet it would help a lot of people. Certainly sounds like a great idea.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Like my answer? - Hit that Thumbs Up. Resolved the Issue? - Hit Accept as Solution.
This helps others find solutions to future issues!

For the short term, I will make an app with links to the apps. I find it odd that there is no Dashboard template for a central app access repository but it is what it is.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,608)