cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mgodby
Post Patron
Post Patron

Is there a way to simulate an OnHover feature for an icon or circle?

Is there a way to simulate an OnHover in PowerApps? What I want is to make it so when the user hovers over a circle control, a popup shows up like this:

Screenshot 2021-01-25 175936.png

There's no OnHover feature for this control so I'm wondering if there is a way to trigger something similar or if it is truly impossible to do. I was thinking I can maybe use the OnHoverFill to change the color of the circle and potentially trigger the popup that way. Just wondering if a workaround has ever been implemented or if this is impossible to achieve in powerapps. thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

HI @Mgodby ,

The only "OnHover" actions available are on the control itself (color, fill, bordercolor etc). There is no way of triggering anything else.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

HI @Mgodby ,

The only "OnHover" actions available are on the control itself (color, fill, bordercolor etc). There is no way of triggering anything else.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Mgodby ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Yes, thank you. Just wanted to see if it was possible or not. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (17,605)