cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Is there any way to add tables and pictures inside power app forms for an enchnaced Rich Text sharepoint field

I have the following field inside SharePoint:-

test5454.png

now I customized the SharePoint's forms using power app >> but i am unable to add images and tables inside the power app forms for this field? and idea? also if i enter a simple text such as "test" it will be saved as "<div class="ExternalClass26DA43D6543B445CB47A90452CB872EB">test</div>" inside SharePoint...

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Is there any way to add tables and pictures inside power app forms for an enchnaced Rich Text sharepoint field

@johnjohn123 

PowerApps does not allow you to add images through the RichText editor.  You would only be able to add an image as an attachment to your item, or to a list as a list item.

There are a few Ideas in the Idea forum suggesting this ability, here is one of them.

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,726)