cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any way to connect Model Driven App with a Sharepoint list?

Hi Everyone,

I have created a model driven app by adding a page, which connects to a Sharepoint list.
But what I want is like when I click in this "New" button of the sharepoint list to add a new record to the list, the model driven app connected to it should open, like it happens when the Sharepoint list is connected with a Canvas app.

NewToEveryThing_0-1644422195336.png

Is it possible? If Yes then how to do it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Anonymous

Just do the exact same Thing for the OnEdit property.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

​Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item.

If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PowerRanger
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@Anonymous This is not possible out of the box

A "workaround" might be:

1. Customize the the SharePoint Form with PowerApps.

2. Remove the EditForm from the canvas

3. For the OnNew properties use

Launch("https://www.google.de")

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

​Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @PowerRanger 

The solution that you provided works awesome. But can we do something similar to the "Edit" button as well. Is it possible? Can we launch the editable form of the model driven app?

NewToEveryThing_0-1644478169744.png

@Anonymous

Just do the exact same Thing for the OnEdit property.

@Anonymous

I can't tell if it is possible to create a deeplink to a Model Driven app or if Model Driven apps can take Query String parameters

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (4,193)